- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Guitar Pro is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
Guitar Pro is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Guitar Pro
|Guitar Pro 6 25/05/10||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
All the tools you need to learn the guitar and compose music
- An entire rewrite, this new version is truly a major evolution for Guitar Pro, with its new interface and completely redesigned ergonomy. Characterized by a soberer presentation and leaving more room to the score, access to the various editing and sound-setting tools has been made optimal via a side-panel. You can now open several documents simultaneously, create them from templates, and edit them in full-screen mode.
For technical reasons, the download button will take you to the developer's website where the download link will be sent to you via email.
- A complete package with variety and depth
- Supports a wide range of languages
- MIDI input for composing your own music
- Very busy interface with many buttons not needed by beginners
- Insistent nag screen in demo
"A pretty good program"
Very, very useful. though it's $60 US, it's well worth the price. There are literally thousands of tabs for guitar pro, not to mention Powertab (which guitar pro can open). It's also very easy to write songs on. However, it's somewhat buggy. Occasionally, it will flash an error in French, involving O03.dll. This controls the volume of the RSE instruments, which leads to massive overloads in volume.
- Easy to use
- Lots of tabs
- Sounds pretty good.
- Cluttered interface
- 26 Jan 2010
Articles Guitar Pro
Google Play Music is my go-to music player. Its web-based service is the most easy to use music player... See more
I've always loved music but I've never been particularly musical. The best I managed at school was to... See more
Questions and answers Guitar Pro
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********